About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

11.04.2007

All About Me

Here is all about me from A to Z (ha ha ha!)
A - attached or single? - attached at the hip to the love of my life
B - best friend? - my hubby Adam, my mom and sisters
C - cake or pie? - usually neither unless it's strawberry pie with graham cracker crust
D - day of choice? - pretty much any day besides Monday or Wednesday...they seem to go by too slow
E - essential item? - sunglasses (even though I ALWAYS misplace them) and make-up (yep, I refuse to go anywhere without it)
F - favorite color? - purple or orange
G - gummie bears or gummie worms? - bears....worms are too slimy
H - hometown? - I say Bountiful but currently live in sunny St. George
I - favorite indulgence? - either getting my hair done or getting a pedicure. Mostly a pedicure because then I don't have to make small talk
J - January or July? - July....that's when Cambria was born and I hate more than anything to be cold
K - kids? - yep, the most beautiful :) Cambria Taelen just turned 3 months
L - life is incomplete without? - my family, the gospel and sadly Diet Dr. Pepper
M - marriage date? - January 3, 2003
N - number of siblings? - I have 2 sisters, 1 brother, 1 brother in law and 1 soon to be sister in law on my side and on my husbands side I have 5 sisters and 6 brothers
O - oranges or apples? - probably oranges because on our first date Adam brought for us to eat the most tastiest oranges I've ever had in my life. they remind me of that day
P - phobias or fears? - afraid of getting cancer. Weird, but I am
Q - quotes? - when I asked my primary class what we should name the baby they voted on "Vam" which is short for vampire....mmmmm :)
R - reason to smile? - seeing Cambria get her huge grin on her face, watching my hubsband get excited and cheap jewelry.
S - season of choice? - fall, the colors are so beautiful!
T - tag three friends (if you read this and your name is here you have to do it!) Katie, Sarah and Liz
U - unknown fact about me? - that I do not own 1 pair of white socks. I only have patterned socks
V - vegetable? - tomatoes and pickles
W - worst habit? - getting in car accidents :)
X - x-rays or ultrasounds? - ultra sounds...they are funner
Y - your favorite food? - pretty much anything from Macaroni Grill and berries...especially raspberries
Z - zodiac sign? - crabby cancer

Probably more than anyone wanted to know, but I'll be checking on Sarah, Katie and Liz to see if they did theirs :)

2 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

yay! It makes me sad that you only have patterned socks... that seems so wrong.I love you so much! Thanks for the awesome weekend. Love to cambers

Sarah said...

I love learning more about you! I'll try to get on that beast here soon! Love you!