About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

11.06.2007

Kristin and Maci

Last weekend Kristin and Maci came and stayed with us while Tanner was away on business in New York. It was so fun to see both of them, Maci is so much fun. She by far makes the funnest, cutest noises and faces. They got here Wednesday night just in time for Adam and I to leave and for Kristin to tackle both the girls by herself.

This is a picture of Cambria and Maci on Halloween at the ward trunk or treat. They both fell asleep in the back of the car. So cute


Then on Thursday Kristin and I just hung out for a while, went on a really cool walk on a trail that I'd never been on and then met Adam for lunch at the Olive Garden. It was so funny how many people asked if they were twins. At first we said no, and then by the end of the weekend we were sick of saying they were cousins and just 5 weeks apart that we just started saying Yep, they are twins. I totally love this picture because it looks like shes dancing and it looks like a move that both her mom and her dad taught her.


On Friday Kristin and I went shopping, we just got a Taipan Trading in town and we went to check it out. It was so much fun, I really miss living close to my family and just having someone to do stuff with during the day. Maci wasn't too keen on Cambria invading her space like she was....she was a trooper though.


Here are the beautiful girls just chillin. I think I said earlier that Cambria will pretty much suck on her entire fist until she nearly gags herself and this picture made me laugh because not only will she suck on her own fist, but she is ready to pounce all over Maci's innocent hand. I have a good feeling about these two....good times ahead. Thanks Kristin and Maci for coming down to visit us, it was such an awesome time. And thanks Tanner for being out of town and letting us play:)

9 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

I think they'll be great friends!!! I am jealous of all the fun!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

SO CUTE! Your family AND your blog!! There are certain pictures of her that look just like Hannah, others that look just like you and even others where you can see Adam! Can't wait to see her in person one of these days!

sara elizabeth said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Tan & Kris do that dance everytime I see them...;)
Cute lil ladies!

Corinne said...

Are you kidding me with those smunchy darling faces? I want to hold them BOTH!

Mishlers said...

I can see why people wonder if they are twins! They must both have lots of mom genes!
Oh, I forgot to tell you our blog address
mishlers.blogspot.com
~Heather

Alder Family said...

super duper cute! how fun to play all weekend!!

ashley knell said...

wow, they are beautiful baby girls! i love them and want to see them and hold them! so fun!

Sarah said...

I hope that they can go to Jr. High together and have sleep overs every friday and play in shopko and eat chips and dip. Cousins are the best!

erin sheely said...

awesome!! little cutecakes. i miss you guys!