About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

11.20.2007

Karly's Shower

On Saturday we went to my sweet Aunt Leslies (who always throws such awesome showers) for a bridal shower for my soon to be sister-in-law Karly. Her and Chris met while Chris was training for a job in Southern California. They are getting married at the end of December. It was so fun...to see my cousins who are still up there, spend time with my family, and see my bro and his cute fiance and how happy they are. It's awesome what being in love does to people, you can just see them glow. The two of them seem really perfect for eachother, like they balance each other out. Plus it was fun to spend a little more time with Karly, I've only seen her for a total of hours and it was fun to get to know her better. Also fun to see what a crazy, fun family she is about to become a part of!
Here is my Cambria, who looks very inibriated with her cute cousin Maci who is learning to suck on her thumb, much to the chagrin of her mommy :)
How freaking cute is the smile on Maci!!!! I love it, she smiled maybe once the whole time my sister brought her down last month, but now she is smiling and talking and holding her head up. It was so fun, I love her so much!!
And my sweet Cambria who flails her arms around whenever she gets super excited! It was fun to spend time with my family, since I won't see them until Chris's wedding in Cali. Thanks Adam babe for letting us go up there, we missed you so much and wished that you were able to be there with us!

1 comments:

Corinne said...

Okay, Karly is DARLING!! I want to meet her too :) I'm glad you got to make it the shower and that the babies got to entertain each other for a while :)