About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

11.10.2007

Gramma

I just wanted to give a Hip Hip Hooray to my awesome mom who just finisher her last math class on Thursday. Not only did she finish and pass but she got a B+!!!! She is awesome, she has worked so hard and overcome so much frustration with math and she did it! We are so proud of her and wanted to brag about our awesome math Gramma and mom:)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

That's AWESOME! I LOVE YOUR MOTHER. Please tell her I am proud of her and that I love her and want to hug her, okay??

Sarah said...

Such a sigh of relief to be finished, I am pretty sure when I took my last math class I threw myself a party! Did you get my voice mail?