About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

11.20.2007

Time with Grandma

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post, but wait...yes I can! It's been crazy busy the past little while and seriously, it's all I can do to get a shower in during the day! But here I am, back and ready to brag about the time we got to spend with my mom the weekend before last. She came down on Friday night and watched Cambria while Adam and I went to Wingers (love their creamy sauce and Adam loves their chicken pot pies) and had a date. On Saturday we went to Snow Canyon State Park and hiked around. It was an absolutely beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky and still short weather. It was awesome. We took Cambers out in her baby carrier, expecting that she would cry and protest the entire time but she did awesome. When she was sick of sucking on her bink, she opted to suck on the carrier itself, leaving nearly the entire front drenched with cute baby drool. It was fun to have Adam too, he doesn't usually get to see much of visitors sometimes when they come down cause of the silly work thing. :) Anyways, it was awesome to walk through the canyone, especially since I was the tour guide! Thankfully we made it back safely!
Here is a picture of Grandma and Cambers in the hat that she seriously despises. It is still to big for her so it creeps down over her eyes and she does not approve. We had a lot of fun. Later that night, Adam had to work so me and my mom took the baby to Taipan to see if we could get any ideas for my brothers upcoming wedding reception. Yep, Chris is getting married and we are super excited! It was fun to spend time with my mom and we appreciated her taking time to come visit.

1 comments:

Corinne said...

Looks like you had such a lovely time!! I just heard from my mom about Chris's engagement. That's so awesome!!