About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

5.21.2008

Introducing Raquel Rigby!

This beautiful baby is my newest neice, the daughter of my brother in law Brandon and his wife Marci. She was actually born on the 29th of April, so we got to see her before we left on our trip to Costa Rica. She is so sweet and has a ton of hair. More like a mullet of hair...not much on the top but a ton in the back. We are so glad that she is part of our family and that Cambria now has a cousin on the Rigby side.
It was so fun to hold her....hard to believe that my baby was that small just 10 months ago. In the picture below, make sure you look at her feet....they are SUPER long!

Welcome to the craziness that is known as the Rigby Family...we are so excited to have you. We'll have to make some extra trips up to Layton between now and September because Bran and Marci are moving their little fam up to Oregon where he is gonna go to Graduate school.

0 comments: