About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

5.25.2008

5 random things about me:

1) I have a fettish for jewelry. Not expensive real jewelry (heaven knows I would quickly lose it or break it) but the kind you can get at like Target. I don't even feel bad buying jewelry that doesn't go with anything I currently own , just because someday I might and I don't want to miss the opportunity. What's funny is that I never even wore jewelry until after I was married and Adam thought it was really weird that I didn't, so he bought me some. I'll bet he wishes he hadn't opened that can of worms now!

2) I own every season/episode of "Friends" and can pretty much say them word for word! They remind me of two people: my sister Kristin because when we lived at home together and would get back from work or dates at night we would watch them on TV together - good times; and Cheryl Larsen Richards who I used to work with at Wingers (another random thing about me) because she is the only other person I know who loves it as much as I do.

3) I collect dinnerware, stemware and silverware. Again, not the really expensive kind (I break things way too often), but cute kinds. I'm not really sure where it started, but my collection grew signifacantly during the time I was the manager at Pier 1 Imports. Anyone who has every been to my house and seen my cupboards knows that I have way too much! What they don't know is that I have even more hidden away - sad huh?!

4) My cousin Sarah and I used to eat an ENTIRE bag of potato chips and sour cream dip in one sitting. I know....we are both totally sicked out by that! Seriously, I'm not sure who let us even buy those and sit down and eat the whole bag, but they are partially to blame for my unhealthy teenage eating habits :) Like how I brought Sarah into that, I'm sure she loves me sharing her junior high secrets!

5) I do not own one pair of white socks. Not a one. I have a ginormous sock drawer full of patterned colored socks but there is not one white one in there. I love color and patterns and white just seems so boring to me!

There you go Karly! I am going to tag Lauren, Kirsten & Becky.

5 comments:

becky rigby said...

I'm not sure you want to know 5 random things about me... this might get weird. Just kidding, most of those things I already knew except your disgusting eating habits. Let's see if I can top it :)

Cheryl said...

I CAN NOT believe you remember that about me!!! Little known fact about me.....I watched all 10 seasons TWICE while I was pregnant. I clean to it and we watch it before we go to bed. I haven't found anything as good on TV yet. Next time you are in town we should play the friends game together. Miss you!

Sarah said...

Oh the nastiness!!! I still gag when I think about that...thankfully you guys had the tramp so we could jump off SOME of those calories!

The Patrona said...

Did you say dinnerware accessories and hidden secret in one post? How fabulous. Isn't there just something about a beautiful place setting, sitting there all neatly, waiting to be entertained. Sometimes I think think that flatware, dinnerware, and stemware, are more enjoyable than the actual food you serve in them. I love your guilty secret!

erin sheely said...

you and your baby are just too cute!! i like knowing random things about you. i miss you so!!