About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

2.06.2008

Birthday Boy!

Happy 30th Birthday Adam babe!

Today was Adams birthday, and it was so much fun to spend the day with him. I can only remember one other time in our marriage where I actually got to spend the day with him and he didn't have to work all day and night. It was super fun! We went to lunch at the Panda Garden (his choice, not mine) and then got a girl from Adams work to watch her that night so we could go out to dinner. We ate at Scaldonis, and it was sooo good! I would highly recommend it to anyone if they are in the St. George area :) We split some lettuce wraps and then had some Chicken & Gorgonzola pasta. It was so great to spend a couple of hours with him and just be together. Thanks Cari for letting us do that! I just want to let him know that I love him so much. There couldn't be a more loving, patient, forgiving, thoughtful, generous or crazy man out there for me, we are so meant to be together. I love to watch him hold and be with Cambria. I love how his eyes light up when he sees something that he is really excited about. He is so good to me and I'm grateful that he took a chance on that silly ward Christmas party and tracked my phone number down :) You make me the luckiest babe!

0 comments: