About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

2.04.2008

About Me

So, I'm in the mood for sharing...doesn't happen often enough :)

Ten years ago......I was just starting my career of bad driving (in 6 months I had already been in 3 accidents) and those of you who know me, that hasn't gotten any better!

On my to do list.....Find something that will relieve the teething/ear infection pain in my daughter, do some birthday shopping for my hubby, make an appointment with the dentist (yuck), talk to someone in my family and try this new recipe for dinner.

5 places that I've lived.....San Diego CA, Bountiful UT, Rexburg ID, Gilbert AZ, St. George, UT.

5 jobs that I've had......Sales Intern at Alpine Tile, Server at Wingers Diner, Assistant Interior Designer for LDS Church, Assistant Manager at Pier 1 Imports, currently Designer/AutoCAD drafter for Split Rock Custom Homes.

What would I do if i became a millionaire.......Buy a car that works, buy my mom a house with new furniture and a brand new wardrobe, buy a 2nd house where our families could all get together in one place, donate A LOT to humanitarian aids, pay off our house, travel all over, and save some for a really rainy day :)

Bad habits....I'm a total nail biter, always have been. I hardly ever use my blinker when I'm driving. Target. It is one of my favorite stores and I spend WAY too much time there.

Things I enjoy......laughing with Adam, playing and kissing Cambria and my niece Maci, hanging out with my mom and sisters, spending time with my family, being outside, watching videos of people falling, making cards, art and music, reading and vaccuuming. I know, that last one is super weird.

Things people don't know about me.....One of my favorite movies in the whole world is "What About Bob?" I could watch that movie and laugh just as hard every time. I don't know how to sew or swim.....at all. I couldn't sew a button on a shirt to save my life. Although, I think it would really come in handy. My sister and I did take a sewing class a long time ago where we made swimsuit cover ups with matching scrunchies and that may have been the end of sewing for me :)

I tag.....Kristin, Ashley Knell, Lauren, and Camille.

2 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

Me Lauren?!?! hmmm. alright.

KRISTIN BELL said...

Thank you for such a speciall opportunity.... actually it gave me something to do at work at 3am. Love you