About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

10.21.2007

Fall Football


So last night Adam and I took Cambria to her 1st Dixie State football game. It was probably the windiest (not sure if that's a word) and coldest day we could have gone, but since a friend of ours got us the tickets and we were excited to do something we went anyways. She was bundled up in as many blankets that we could find, but still wasn't a fan of the wind.
Anyways, it was so fun. It's weird because I wasn't really into the highschool scene, but going to football games in highschool and college bring back such fun memories and good times. Don't think that I really watch the game though :) Adam had fun too, he likes doing stuff like that. It reminds me of when he was the mascot at Weber State University and I went to a lot of those games. I'll tell you what, Waldo the Wildcat had some pretty sweet dance moves!

1 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

I almost forgot about Waldo the Widcat!!! HeHeHe
There was a whole lot of movin and shakin as I recall. Fun! I am jealous you got to go to a football game.. it is already way too cold here for maci to go out. Bummer! I think we'll come down there in a few weeks to catch a bit of warmth. Love ya'll