About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

2.04.2009


Honestly....who wouldn't want to take a bath with her! She is so Adam's daughter in that she LOVES to swim. Me..not so much. I know this is a random post, but I haven't blogged in forever and I have some really cute pics. Of Cambria. Not really anyone else.


Her new favorite thing is to get into the laundry basket and then put dirty clothes, or any clothes for that matter, around her neck.

Helping me organize. Yeah right! Me, organized?!

Her 2nd favorite thing to do....sit in the fridge and turn the light on and off. Now looking at this I can see how badly my fridge needs to be cleaned!

Cheese/please smile. Instead of saying "please", she does this. Talk about wrapped around her finger ;)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hands down the CUTEST blog video ever!!!! I loved when she started to scream she was so excited :)

Ava loves loves loves the shower and the bath that she asks for them more than once a day. She has never done that before....I will have to see what we can do for tomorrows bath :)

Way too cute....thanks for making me laugh out loud!

becky rigby said...

Cara, oh my goodness this is the cutest blog ever! I love her little bum in the video. That's cute that she rolls over to move the ball out of her way then starts kicking again. :)

Cody and Haylee said...

Aren't kids the funniest, most expensive toys ever! It makes me think of how boring we were before we had any!

I love Cambria's bath video! I need to send you one of Michael. He absolutely HATES the bath! He screams bloody murder the whole time!

Erin said...

I hope you know she is going to totally hate you when she gets older for this video. But totally darling!!