About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

2.12.2009

6 Random Things

This is for my cute cousin-in-law Caitlin, who I totally wish still lived in St. George ;( Anyways, this is just a sample of my randomness.....

1. One of my favorite things to indulge in is Cool Whip. Not on anything, just by the spoonful. I've loved it for years!

2. I have a goal to read every book on my AP English Lit reading list. Some have been really good, some have been questionable as to why they would even be on that list :)

3. I despise wearing matching pajamas. I feel bad saying that knowing how many years my mom bought them for us for Christmas...but I'm more a boxers & t-shirt kinda girl.

4. I used to have make cookies and sell them to neighbors for Christmas when I was in jr. high

5. When my best friend in highschool and I didn't get invited to go hang out with some of our friends we took her parents car and drove around. Twice the car stalled and we had to get someone to help us start it again. We were both 15.

6. Due to an eye injury I got in a car crash, I don't have working tear ducts in my left eye. Adam thinks it's pretty funny that I can only cry out of my right eye.

Hopefully that was good for ya Caitlin.....now I tag Becky, Aynna and Marci.

2 comments:

Cody and Haylee said...

I love these things I learn about you Cara! You are so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

ha ha I liked it. and yes Doritos.. I LOVE them like that. you should try it. its better that way. And cool whip?? Ew. You like that music too?? Man, I wish you lived up here so I could have a friend other than Chase. ha ha. but if you know of any other singer/songwriters like them fill me in! I love to hear new music.. in my wierd style..