About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

2.06.2009

Happy Birthday Pwetzeler!

Maybe you're wondering what a pwetzeler is. Maybe you're wondering who it is. The answer to both of those questions is the most attractive, funny, thoughtful, sincere, caring, selfless, hard-working person I know...my love Adam. Today is his 31st birthday and I just wanted to shout out how much I love, admire and respect him.

Adam is the kind of guy that would give you the nicest and newest without ever buying those things for himself. He has a wonderful sense of humor but is also an insightful and thoughtful person. I am amazed by his knowledge of the scriptures and the ability he has to teach those principles to others in a relatable way. He would drop anything for Cambria, and I adore that he adores her so much. He takes care of us and provides us with all of the things that we need as well as so much more. He has dreams, aspirations, and innovative ideas and even though some of them haven't happened he still comes up with new ones. He is full of adventure and is not a boring person to be around. He is my prince charming and has been more than I ever dreamed was out there. I appreciate his listening ear, his tear stained shoulder, his child like excitement, his Christ like life and his faithful love to me and Cambria.

We love you Adam babe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Kourtney said...

Happy Birthday! What an adorable family you have. It was so nice to see you. Hope to see you soon. It would be fun to meet at the temple one of these days.

KRISTIN BELL said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!! Sorry we didn't caatch you in person but we thought of you all day! I am embarrassed because i think I Wrote 30th on one of your cards....Sorry ;(.........I love you and have so much fun when your around!! We will definately send our kids to your house for the summers...we are totally boring.

Allred Family said...

Cara - I feel like I know both Adam and Cambria through what you write! What a great family you are. Hopefully one day I could meet them in person :)

Danae said...

How sweet! I only met Adam once - at your wedding reception - but I am SO happy for you! Everyone deserves to find their own Prince Charming... and I'm glad you found yours!

Happy birthday, Adam!

Cody and Haylee said...

Hey Old Man, I hope you can read my apology! I'm so sorry for the late birthday wishes! You are the best best friend that I could've wished for Cody to have. I'm so glad you guys have stayed friends this long and so grateful for you to give me a free friend Cara and beautiful little girl Cambria (since I can't seem to have our own!) We love you guys more than words can express!!!