About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

7.22.2008

Poca-Hoochie

I'm totally bummed.....Pocahontas is my least favorite Disney character and the least likely that I would think I was like. Whatev. At least they think I would look good running through the forest in some strange scrap of an animal skin dress. Guess I can't complain about that :)

You Are Pocahantas!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

7 comments:

Karly said...

Haha, she's my least favorite too. But I have to say the description of her is nice and fits you pretty well in a good way. Except for the face that she is a little scandalous. :)

Kirsten said...

Hee hee...that is funny because I think it fits. I'll have to take the test and report back to ya. :)

KRISTIN BELL said...

How could she be your least favorite??? She can paint with all the colors of the Wind!! She isn't a hoochie...what was she supposed to wear? You are pretty much Pocahontas...not the lame Colin Farrel version though. I can't wait to find out what princess I am!

Sarah said...

I have to say I laughed outloud at Poca-hoochie. Holy cow. Funny!! The description does sound like you though...

Love ya!

Lauren Maley said...

sarah just called you a hoochie. how do you feel about that? how does atom feel about that? =) you are NOT a hoochie and i love you!

Allred Family said...

Wow! How crazy is the blog thing? I was so excited to see your post - and now we are blog buddies. Don't we have fabulous little girls? I know that you agree with me on the "being a mom is the greatest" thing. I love seeing your family! We've come a long way from Junior High - haven't we? I'm going to link our blogs together, okay? I'll check yours often:)

Sarah said...

Pretty sure that isn't what I said Lauren...you big dork!