About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

7.11.2008

Happy Birthday HAN!

Hannah's birthday was actually on Tuesday....but I can still say happy b-day. I love my sweet sister so much. I remember the day that she was born, I cried. I was so sad that I would always be ten years older than her. I thought that we wouldn't really get a long or have much in common, but we have such a good relationship. (At least I think we do!) I admire her in so many ways. She has this incredible gift for music and drama, she really is very talented. She isn't at all afraid to get up in front of a crowd of people and sing and act silly...she is awesome. Hannah is smart and so witty. She has this really fun sense of humor and can quickly become the life of the party. She is a great Aunt and such a sweet heart. We love her so much and I can't imagine our family without her....Love you Han!

0 comments: