About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

7.11.2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my AMAZING Mom's birthday. I wish that I could have been there, it's been a really long time since I've actually been there on her birthday. I just wanted to tell her how much I love her and appreciate her. She is one of my best friends and favorite people in the world. I just wanted to list a few of the things I love most about her:

*Her laugh. She has the BEST laugh. There is the haha laugh, and then there is the LAUGH. It can't be explained, but if you've heard it you know what I'm talking about. Love it!

*Her belief in the underdog. She is such a down to earth person and doesn't really like to get caught up in the silly things of the world.

*Her ability to stay sane in Bountiful :)

*Her courage to do the hard stuff. I often tell her that she should write a book, she has had a crazy life. People might think she made it up, but she didn't. What's even more amazing than her life is her passion and drive to keep on doing the things she believes in, despite all the crap she has been through.

*How she loves to eat Cambria and Maci's beaters. (I'm not even sure what they are, but she loves to eat them whenever she sees those girls!)

*Her refusal to watch injustice. She will NOT stand by and watch something wrong happen and not do anything about it.

*When she is tired and gets really silly. It is so fun....I love it. It's even funner when the four of us are all tired and silly together :)

I could go on, but hopefully you get the idea, Mom. I love you and am so lucky to have you. I'm not sure that you will know the impact that you have had on my life and how you have been such an example to me, but hopefully someday I can show you. Love you, Happy Platinum B-Day!

3 comments:

Karly said...

Loved the post! I feel so lucky to be a part of your family and to have your mom as my new mother in law. We miss you guys!

Jen Heward said...

I have to say I agree with you. Your mom is one of the best women I know. She really should write a book- I would buy it. Tell her Happy Birthday from me too and that I love her.

erin sheely said...

your mom TRULY is amazing. i love her TONS...you too.