About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

12.22.2008

i am

i am: in love with my daughter
i think: about adam when we aren't together
i am happy: that we have jobs and a house
i have: a lot of ideas that will probably never come to pass
i miss: my dad
i fear: eating chicken that I didn't prepare
i feel: blessed to have all that I do
i smell: really good. Someone gave me some new lotion and I love it!
i usually: don't accomplish all that I plan to in the day
i search: everyday for my keys and phone
i wonder: why people think it's okay to lie
i regret: thinking that things I did only hurt me
i love: hanging out with my family
i care: about being a good and Christ-like person
i tell: funny jokes and then I laugh at them
i worry: about things I can't control
i am not: organized, in the least!
i remember: every word to a lot of TV show theme songs
i believe: that my Savior loves, knows and cares about me
i sing: in the car with the music at full blast when I'm alone
i don’t always: try and be nice to some people
i don’t like: when people don't really listen to me or take advantage of me
i write: a lot of lists and then lose them
i win: hardly any game that Adam and I play together
i lose: at any game that requires a strategy
i dance: incredibly! I have a lot of moves that the world isn't ready for!
i wish: I could take my mom and sisters to Scotland
i never: get tired of watching my Friends DVD's
i listen: to Cambria "talk" and love it
i don't understand: how come I can't make a decent batch of chocolate chip cookies!
i can usually be found: at Target. I put it as my emergency contact :)
i am scared: of car crashes
i need: to pay my credit card off
i forget: to lock my car door all the time

I tag anyone who reads this and their age is an even number :)

4 comments:

Kristin Ann said...

so....are all or your jokes funny because you laugh at them or because they really are funny? Fun post! I will probably do it because I have nothing else to do ;) I miss you!

Liz said...

I liked your post too, as you see I did it. Reading yours made me miss you to. Surprisingly it made me remember the good ol days.
Some things just never change.

becky rigby said...

Cara, it was so nice to see you this weekend. Reading your post made me realize I should have put I can't ever find my keys.... or phone. :) We'll see you two in a couple weeks. Love ya

Allred Family said...

I felt a real connection to you when I read this post :) I've never thought of putting Target down as my emergency contact - brilliant!