About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

12.12.2008

Christmas pics

Since I've been super cheap and busy this year, I'm still debating about Christmas cards. So if I don't get them out I'll just share the pictures I took of Cambria in the cute dress I found for her for Christmas. Don't mind that she has no tights on, I looked no joke for an hour for them and refused to buy some, so she just didn't wear any :) Anyways, just a few random pics....
















12 comments:

Allred Family said...

I love all the pictures. I think Cambria looks like a little model in her cute Christmas duds. I also get a kick out of seeing pictures of your family. Especially because I think Hannah is 5 still. At least she was the last time I saw her!

Cheryl said...

The antler picture is pricesless :) What a cute cute little girl!

Brice Family said...

So cute! I especially like the reindeer picture. :) I wish we could get away with no tights here...instead, we are beginning to deal with the tights-under-jeans phase of winter. Not so pleasant.

becky rigby said...

I love to ride on the vacuum too!

KRISTIN BELL said...

So cute...I love the no tights look....seriously who can even find tights that fit babies anyway....I hate how they get all bunchy at the ankle. What a perfect little reindeer!

Aynna banahna said...

I love your cute little family. I'm so excited to see you in the next little bit! I always have a fun time with you guys, so this will be pure awesomeness.

Cody and Haylee said...

I LOVE her dress/coat!!! She looks adorable! Girl stuff looks so fun... And no worries about the tights - you live in st george :)

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Hey I need your address for my christmas cards. Thanks for the yummy marshmello treats. I love those.

Unknown said...

I love the pics and I love that Adam caught the suck b/c I am way scared of the mean geese too! Thanks so much for the rice krispy treats!

Kirsten said...

Love the pink Christmas coat! Also..those pictures of your sisters (I believe) are DARLING! I'm so jealous of all that dark beautiful hair. :)

erin sheely said...

She is sooooo cute. What a fantastic coat.

Aynna banahna said...

I wish you were there to help me figure out how to paint the baby room too. Derek is supposed to paint a mural on the wall, but he's not sure what to put on there yet