About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

3.31.2008

Easter pictures


Doesn't she look a little like the statue of liberty? I mean a really cute statue of Liberty
Little Diva (she already has her hands on her hips!)


Here are some more Easter pics that I had taken of Cambria. A good friend of mine that I work with offered to have her daughter take some pictures and let us borrow her bunny. Cambria loved the bunny...I think it made my friend Janeen a little nervous at how much she loved him. She was petting and patting and pulling....but so much fun. They turned out so cute. I think there is only a handful of pictures where she doesn't have one of those eggs in her hands....she LOVED those and that basket. Thank heavens for things like that that keep her occupied for a long time :) Anyways, enjoy!














4 comments:

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

SO cute! I wish I could make the pictures bigger! It's amazing to me that the bunny stayed in the basket in spite of all the "love" it was getting!

Cara Rigby said...

You and me both!!! I thought for sure the bunny was gonna get as far away from her as he could.

Unknown said...

Oh she is so cute. When are you guys coming up this way? We need to plan a little get together!!

Liz said...

hey, I love to see your adorable sweet baby girl, but I want an update!!