About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

1.09.2008

Fun in the Cali Sun

The day after Christmas we all headed down to California to get ready for Chris and Karly's wedding (I know....crazy that my little bro is married). On Thursday we went to Knott's Berry Farm and even took Maci and Cambria. It was fun to be there and remember all the times that we went when we were younger. Boy oh boy...I can't ride rollercoasters like I used to. I could ride them all day and after about 2 I was totally done with. Nonetheless, it was fun...Adam hadn't ever been there and it was super fun to spend a little time with Chris before the big day. Kristin and I and my mom took the little girls home early and everyone else stayed and rode rollercoasters for a while.












The next day Adam and I thought it would be fun to take Cambria to the beach so we drove down to Laguna Beach. I love that beach, I can't really remember if I went there when I was younger but every time Adam and I go down to see my Grandma Helen we go there because they have really cool tide pools. Infact, one time when we were there we found a baby octupus. Anyways, we had fun. I love the beach....it reminds me sooo much of my child hood.















































It was an awesome day and so fun to spend time with my family and hubby. That is precious time for me :)

2 comments:

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I love Cambria's face in those pictures of her feet in the water. She looks less than thrilled. But oh that one of you and her when she's laughing! It melts me to see a little face like that! It was so great to see you at Chris's reception even though we weren't there long. Layne and I both had pounding headaches from skiing all day. Oh well, you have to be willing to pay the price to have the fun!

KRISTIN BELL said...

I miss california, I miss Camby, I miss you son of a biscuit eating lint licker!! I love you soo much. It was so fun to be down there with you guys.... so many great memories from our childhood. We had it good!