About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

1.18.2008

Dirty Mouth

I'm not very techno-savvy so I don't know how to put the actual video on here, but here is the link to the funniest commercial. Kristin and I were talking about it last weekend when I was up there and it reminds me of something that she would have called me when we were younger. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJJUGJZxpU

4 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

that is too funny! I can hear totally hear Kristin using some of those names!

Sarah said...

That commercial is hilarious! It definitely sounds like things jordan, lauren and I probably would have said to each other too. Good post...I needed a laugh!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

This is one of my favorite commercials! "What the French Toast?" LOL!

Kirsten said...

Cara, Oh my word! It has been such a long time. I just found your blog and I hope you don't mind me commenting. I loved looking through all of your picturs--what a cute family! Thank heavens for the internet. Hopefully we can catch up now. I'm adding you to my blog--hope you don't mind. -Kirsten (Vigil)