About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

1.03.2008

The Best 5 Years


Today is our 5 year anniversary....and there couldn't be a luckier girl out there than me! I love my sweet Adam more than I ever thought I could love anything and it just keeps growing. He truly is more than I deserve, I just hope he doesn't ever figure that out :) He is my very best friend and I am grateful that we found each other. Love you babe!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congratulations!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Sick man....kissing is still as gross as it was 5 years ago... at least when it's not me! Happy Anniversary... our Family is so blessed to have the atomic bomb apart of it. We love you guys.

Cody and Haylee said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple! How fun to have the same Anniversary, even though I can't remember to congratulate you guys! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sarah said...

Hooray for five years! We need to have another get together with Brookie and Brady...just like we did more than five years ago when we were all engaged at the same time!

Hope your day was awesome!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! congrats you guys!