About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

10.04.2008

Official Marathoner!

Kristin ran her 1st marathon on the 20th and she did so awesome. I couldn't have been more proud of her....to watch her struggle with so many things and be able to do this is truly an amazing feat. She finished in 3 hrs. 53 min....which by the way is almost 8 minute miles for 26.2 miles. These are just a few of the pics I got of her...most of which are already on her blog.

This is Mace cheering on mom :) She was pretty pooped from getting in and out of the car to cheer for Kristin.

I am so proud of you Sister! I must hestitantly admit that you have planted an itch in me to run a marathon....you are a tricky one. Check out this to read about all the reasons that she ran....if you don't cry, you may be heartless ;)

http://ragnarfamily.blogspot.com/2008/09/thank-you-262.html

1 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

Ha Ha!! Here we come St. George Marathon 2009!! ;)