About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

10.04.2008

Typical Days with Camby & Maci


Wake up and give each other loves

Enthusiastically go for morning walk

Patiently ask mom for a morning snack

Eat morning snack all in one bite

Make fun of eachother for eating morning snack in one bite

Get to work fitting random things into a video cassette

Politely play with eachother

Put anything on head, especially things mom says I shouldn't.

There really couldn't be a more entertaining way to spend your day :)

8 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

Those are some awesome pics!! Is that the one time Maci mawled Cambs? good thing we got in on camera. I miss scambs so bad! I need more! Maci thinks she is a world champion stair climber now... curses!

Buckwheat said...

I love that picture at the first. That's how Adam and my day always started, from when we were that same age up until about the time he left on his mission.

Anonymous said...

well i lived in apt #72! Cambria is so adorable. When are we going to get together. this is ridiculous that we live so close and haven't seen each other yet. it's frustrating...

Wendy Valenzuela said...

Hi Cara! I found your blog through Karly's blog. I have a blog too (for photography)I have to get better at updating it. :)
Cambria is sooo cute. I hope I can see her soon. After Ben is born, we will have to get Ben, Cambria and Maci together as they grow up.

erin sheely said...

they're fantastic!! it was so fun meeting them. i love how they love on eachother.

Allred Family said...

I love the comments you do with your pictures! I forgot how funny you are!

Anonymous said...

I love your little girl!!! I am So happy to read that life is great! I miss you guys!! I almost wanna move back down there.. if only my whole life weren't up here.. :-(

Justin and Tawsha said...

hey! I dont know if you even remember me! I came across your blog somehow through the blogging lines :) this is tawsha we worked together at chuck-a-rama
Your baby is so so cute! Its good to see you guys are doing well!!