About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

8.28.2008

Friends, Fun & Faces


Alright....this one isn't Cambria but she is still picture & blog worthy. This is Shaelee, my sweet friends daughter that I watch twice a week while she teaches school. She is 6 months and pretty much has both Cambria and I wrapped around her finger. She is already crawling & getting so close to pulling herself up onto furniture. Needless to say, Tuesdays and Thursdays are quite the workout for me :) Lacy, her mom, watched Cambria last night while Adam and I went on a long overdue & much needed date night. She was a trooper and Adam and I had so much fun. FYI...Nielsens Frozen Custard pretty much has the SLOWEST service anywhere.
This picture is of my Camby with her robotic paper towel arm that she unabashedly loves. She just sticks it on her arm, swings it up & down, then cries when she can't get it off. I love it and think it is hilarious!

And this is our new favorite Cambria toy, her little bike seat. It's so fun, she loves it and smiles that big the whole time. As fun as it is, I can tell you it was NOT that fun to put it together. Infact, there were various questionable words used during the bike seat putting together process. Guess it was worth it though.
This is her "I'm eating dinner my way, not your way mom" face. Enough said.

Cambria is really enjoying bath time, despite what you might think from this picture. She just isn't quite sure about the whole bubble thing. Before she didn't really pay attention to them, they were just there when she splashed around. Now, they inhibit her splashing ability and scare her a bit. I'm sure I help her not be scared of them by covering her body completely in them, right?

9 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

she is so dang cute, I bet it keeps you busy when you have a 1 year old and a 6 month old to chase =) thanks for posting!

Sarah said...

I love that picture of Cambria eating her dinner! Her face is priceless!

becky rigby said...

Super cute pictures Cara. I giggled to myself when I saw the picture of the sweet little girl you babysit. I hope big bad Cambers isn't a bully :)

Liz said...

Cute! I love the pics of her with the bubbles on her head. You are babysitting? How is that going?

KRISTIN BELL said...

My little cambers is the CUTEST robotic, bike riding, champion-dinner-eater, babysitting 13 1/2 month old ever! I can't wait to play with her!

Cody and Haylee said...

Everything I wanted to say has already been said by everyone else... You have the most beautiful little girl ever!!! We had so much fun playing with her. I can't wait to see you guys again!

Buckwheat said...

I have always thought, "It would be so nice if I had an arm that dispensed paper towels".

erin sheely said...

my gosh i can't wait to hug that kid!! she's hilarious.

Shanna said...

Hey Cara! Remember Me??? Meredith told me about your blog a few months ago, but I haven't had the chance to say hello yet! Your little Cambria is so darling! WOW! It's been beyond forever since I've seen you! So great so see that you guys are doing so well. Talk to you soon!
Shanna