About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

6.18.2008

One word describes it all.......

I totally enjoy doing these, hopefully someone enjoys reading them!

1-Your cell phone? new
2-Your significant other? patient
3-Your Mother? Incredible
4- Your Father? Left
5-Your Hair? bed-head
6-Your favorite Thing? laughing
7-Your Dream last night? boring
8-Your favorite drink? invigorating
9-Your dream/goal? happiness
10-The room you're in? bedroom
11-Your ex? tall
12-Your fear? cancer
13-Where do you want to be in 6 years? w/family
14-Where were you last night? home
15-What your not? frugal
16-Muffins? bran
17-One of your wish list items? quiet :)
18-Where you grew up? California
19-The last thing you did? dishes
20- What are you wearing? pajamas
21- Your TV? off
22-Your pets? chameleon
23-Your computer? slow
24-Your life? Adventurous
25-Your Mood? cranky
26-Missing Someone? Adam
27-Your car? dirty
28-Something you're not wearing? shoes
29-Favorite Store? Target
30-Your summer? HOT
31-Like someone? sure
32-Your Favorite color? red
33-Last time you laughed? this morning
34-Last time you Cried? this morning
35- Who will re-post this? Cheryl

3 comments:

Jen Heward said...

Hey there Cara, it is one of your AZ sisters Jen. I was so happy to find your blog. Your little girl is so cute. I will be excited to keep up with your life. You can check my blog at coreyandjenheward@blgspot.com
Love ya girl!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Invigorating is a great word to describe Diet Dr. Pepper! I love it! I love you ! I will post your knee injury later today! Thanks for running with me!

Cheryl said...

I would love if we could get together next time you are up north. I still can't believe how long it has been. Thanks again for putting the pressure on me doing these tag-o-long things. :) Usually when I see my name it is with two or three others that they want to reply. I just figure the others will reply. I know....lazy!