About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

12.07.2007

Family Pictures



And here it is, our family picture (taken a little too close). It's so weird how I have pretty much only 3 or 4 pictures with me in pictures anymore, it's usually just Adam and Cambria. We have pretty much decided that we give up on paying anyone anything to take pictures for us because Cambria won't cooperate and that puts Adam and I in bad moods....which is certainly does not make for a fun time to take pictures. Instead, we just sat there on the sofa and kept pushing the timer button on the camera until we got a decent one. Good times. I would just like to publicly announce that we are sorry that we can't make an apperance at Kate and Justins Bob-B-Que, heavan knows that it won't be nearly as fun for the rest of you who are going :) I am however, quite excited to hear about the bobsledding track and how many people were injured on the course. We will be playing Guitar Hero 3 all day tomorrow to remind us of Justin and Katie!

4 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

Way cute picture!! I love it....I can't wait to get my christmas card from the Rigby's!! I miss you guys

sara elizabeth said...

Cute pic! I have to say the "timer" pics are all we seem to ever take too!

Sarah said...

That is so wonderful! At least you guys put forth the effort to take timer pictures...we have like 3 pictures of all of us for this entire year...seriously.

Adrienne said...

It's a great picture! Save yourself grief & money :)