About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

5.22.2010

And this is why.....

i've been so stinking tired

i've probably been so stinking moody

i'm so grateful

it's worth being sick and tired

i'm crying A LOT more than usual (which is normally a lot anyways)

i'm eating a lot of pretzels

i'm wanting to eat a lot of french fries and salty chips

i haven't cooked dinner in about 2 months

we are so dang EXCITED!

Baby Rigby (heaven help Cambria if it's not a girl) is Due Dec. 1st~

12 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

Yay....I don't have to keep it a secret anymore!!!!! Hurry up and get here Baby....I want to meet you and I want your happy, cheerful, energetic mother back ;)

Alder Family said...

Hurray Hurray!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting! That baby sure is lucky--or rather blessed--to be coming into such a fun and loving family. You're the best. Miss and love.

Pam said...

Congratulations! I can relate to the emotional stuff. It drives me crazy. I feel like I can't stop eating and I thought I would weigh myself the other day to see how much I have gained and I have actually lost 5 pounds. ????????? Never had that before, but I will take it. Cambria will do so well, you will be surprised.

Sarah said...

Cara!!! I am so happy for you guys that I am crying. Hooray! I am sorry that you aren't feeling well thought, I only survived my pregnancies because of pretzels and peanut butter m&ms. True story.

I love you!! Congratulations!

Ann-Marie said...

Congrats! Congrats! How exciting!!!

cody+sara said...

Seriously!!! I don't see you in like a month and you go and get yourself knocked up?? I couldn't be happier for you guys.
confession: I may or may not have cried over this happy news!
Love you girl!!

becky rigby said...

We can hardly wait for another Rigby baby. =)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope the sickness goes away soon.

Kourtney said...

Congrats! That is awesome news. I pray that the baby comes in November. December babies are hard as a parent (Christmas etc. mixed with b-day party = rough). We are excited to see your beautiful journey

erin sheely said...

yea!!!!!! congratulations friend!! i am super super excited for you!

Cody and Haylee said...

The news is out!!! We are SO happy for you guys! Let me know if you need a nap and we'll come grab Cambria and drop off dinner :)

Liz said...

Cara - I am so happy for you I got all teary eyed. Congrats :)