About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

4.20.2010

LOST




















For TRUE fans out there that have spent the last six years following LOST: (a.k.a. A-show-that-drives-one-mad-with-questions).


How to make your own Lost t-shirt: buy a used DI shirt, use colored permanent markers, and have way too much time on your hands.


--atom


(Thank you ABC for making Tuesdays a day worth waiting for)

2 comments:

becky rigby said...

That shirt is freakin' awesome! Last nights episode explained so much.... we loved it. I can't wait for our final episode partay!!! woot woot Do you want to do it at our place with Caleb's sweet surround sound?

Anonymous said...

oh my...that is way too funny! I don't think I have any extra time on my hands:(
well and I didn't follow the show...