About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

10.23.2009

Punkin Patch







While my mom was in town helping Kristin with her new beautiful baby, we thought it'd be fun to take the girlies to the Pumpkin Patch. It was. A lot of fun. They loved it. Well, Maci didn't love the pumpkin carts....suffice it to say she thought it was a very sketchy mode of transportation. They love playing in the maze, lifting the pumpkins in and out of the cart, weighing themselves and pretty much just being outside. Thanks for the pumpkins Gwamma!
After a trip to the patch, and a delicious spaghetti dinner, these two were wasted. Which is perfect for two moms who could put their baby girls to sleep so they could indulge in their guilty pleasure...America's Next Top Model. Seriously, you know you watch it to.

6 comments:

Kristin Ann said...

So cute!I am sad Imissed all the fun stuff...not that being engorged isn't fun....just would have rather been at the punkin patch! Maci's face when she is sitting in the cart is hilarious....She is not a fan of sketchy transportation that is for sure. I LOVE scambs little mini horse tail!

Aynna banahna said...

That show is my favorite! I am currently watching it from netflix. They only have cycle 1 on DVD though

Unknown said...

I'm a slacker... big time... haven't hit the pumpkin patch yet and i have less than a week... Cambria looks so grown up!

becky rigby said...

I love the last picture... =) Looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait to hang out this Friday!

Sarah said...

What a fun adventure!! I love seeing picture of the little cousins together. Reminds me of spending time with a favorite cousin of mine. =) I love the term "sketchy transportation" too. Too funny!

Danae said...

Too cute! I'm a total dork and forgot to take my camera to the pumpkin patch this year. :( Isaac loved the cart so much that he even layed down in it... crazy kid. :)