About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

10.29.2008

Pre-Halloween Fun







Just a quick post about our super fun YM/YW Halloween carnival that we had last night. I took the liberty of inviting Adam and Cambria to come all dressed up and it was so much fun. Cambria did AWESOME in her costume, she didn't even fuss about it. I was a little worried because some of our trial runs didn't go so great. Adam and I love dressing up...and can't wait to do it again on Friday. Tell me you don't love the last picture of my little bee scuzzing the camera :)

12 comments:

becky rigby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
becky rigby said...

I love love love the scuzzy baby. That's my favorite part. You guys look so cute, especially Adam. He reminds me of someone.... oh yeah, Elton John.

*Didn't Adam wear those same pants when we went out last week? Awkward.

Cheryl said...

Love the last picture. She makes a stinkin' cute bee :)

KRISTIN BELL said...

Holy scary bumble bee...I gauruntee she would sting the heck out of my little piggy! So frickin cute! And about time you posted something!

Erin said...

oh my heck this is too cute!! I am lovin it.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I love that you are BOTH brave enough to dress up. I wanted to but Todd didnt, therefore WE didnt. Cambria is the cutest little bee i ever saw! Thanks for baking cookies with us..chaotic but fun!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Ok I am literally laughing ALOUD at that last picture of your little Bee!! HA! That is so good I may just have to copy it so I can look at it to make me laugh from time to time! Awesome.

Unknown said...

You guys ar the best about dressing up... I did this year and Cody wouldn't with me... lame! Love the bumble bee... hallee was a bee last year... the best!

Sarah said...

I love that little bumble bee!! That look is awesome! I love your costumes too! What a fun little family you are!

Kisten Downey said...

so cute.. she is adorable... When Quincy was a baby she wore that exact bee costume... so fun.

erin sheely said...

Yay!! She is so awesome!! I made Emma a bumble bee for her first Halloween...what a fantastic costume. You guys look pretty darn amazing in your costumes too!

Jen Heward said...

She is so cute! I love the costume- especially since Jacob wore the same one this year.