About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

12.22.2007

Pictures of my baby

Hopefully neither of Cambi's grandmas are looking at this cause this is the video that I made for them for Christmas. It's pictures of my pregnancy and Cambria after she was born. It's a little long, like 5 minutes, but it's pretty cute. (at least I think)

Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!

5 comments:

cody+sara said...

Super cute Cara! I bet it was fun making that - just seeing how much she's grown.

KRISTIN BELL said...

I just bawled my little eyes out.... Could this year have been any better? Camby and Macers are such blessings to our family... our little miracles. The grandmas will LOVE that!! Good Job!

Sarah said...

That was so wonderful Car-bear! I loved it...I bet it was a big hit with the Grandmas! Hope the wedding was beautiful...we need to hang out soon!

Jocey said...

Cara

Jocey said...

I can't believe I found you! Your family is beautiful. You just make me laugh and smile. It is great to see you so happy. How do you stay so skinny! I am so jealous. I love you and miss you!