About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, reader, wanna-be chef, interior designer who always has a project in mind, music lover, dish & silverware collecter, and runner. Plus a lot of other things, but I don't want to brag :)

10.12.2007

Finally

I've decided to finally start a blog, thanks to the reassurance from Lauren and Sarah that it wasn't hard. So, life is good. Cambria is wonderful, it's hard to imagine what life was like without her. We went to the doctor today for her 2 month checkup and shots. I thought that she would be cranky and that we both would be bawling, but she did awesome. She only cried for a minute, and I think it was mostly because she was cold! She now weighs 10.5 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. We just got back from Bountiful, where we blessed her with Maci. It was so cool to be able to do a double blessing with my sister, couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything went well, it's always fun to show her off to friends and family.

2 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

Yay!! We have the cutest babies ever! I am so excited about this blogging thing. I will get to see pictures of cambri all the time. I love you

Corinne said...

I'm inviting myself to your blog, hope you don't mind. I'm going to read through everything and post at the end and then I'll be all caught up and you'll know that I LOVE YOU. YOUR BABY IS SO DANG CUTE!!!